Tuesday, November 22, 2005

SUBMITTED!

My debut novel, Forgiving Solomon Long, has officially been submitted for The Thriller, the new literary award from International Thriller Writers, Inc. I was submitted in the "Best First Novel" category. See me on the list for yourself.

(For those of you who missed the excitement a few months ago, I was also submitted in the "Best First Novel" category for the Edgar, the official award for the Mystery Writers of America. See me on the list here.)

Just a reminder: This is not a nomination.

But it's still awesome.
Post a Comment

Die Laughing: Funny Crime and Mystery Fiction

SHE'S THE SHERIFF!

A woman with a complicated past returns home to become the small town's new sheriff. Best Mann For The Job is by the writer/artist team of Chris and Erica Well. Read it from the beginning at StudioWell.com. Watch the trailer on YouTube.