Friday, November 11, 2005

THINGS ARE GOING TO START HAPPENING TO ME NOW

As of my welcome email last night, you are looking at the latest member of International Thriller Writers.

I'm not much of a joiner, really, but I knew early on that if I am going to build this noveling thing into a trade, I needed to join up with some sort of trade organization.

There are, of course, many fine organizations out there. But International Thriller Writers -- less than a year old, and already 250-plus novelists strong -- has some creative plans in place for promoting the genre (and their members) to new readers.
Post a Comment

Die Laughing: Funny Crime and Mystery Fiction

SHE'S THE SHERIFF!

A woman with a complicated past returns home to become the small town's new sheriff. Best Mann For The Job is by the writer/artist team of Chris and Erica Well. Read it from the beginning at StudioWell.com. Watch the trailer on YouTube.