Tuesday, February 21, 2006

DELIVER US FROM EVEL(YN) FLYER

Continuing our countdown to the March 2006 release of Deliver Us From Evelyn* ...

Based on early comments, I have updated the flyer a bit. (Click on the image for bigger size.) When we're ready to distribute it, I'll upload a link to a pdf.

The order form at the secret link is also updated.

At this point, all the suggestions I've received are minor. We might almost have these worked out ...

*(Since I am not John Grisham, I do not have an exact release date. I think it leaves the warehouse March 1, which means it will start hitting shelves two or three weeks later, depending on traffic.)
Post a Comment

Die Laughing: Funny Crime and Mystery Fiction

SHE'S THE SHERIFF!

A woman with a complicated past returns home to become the small town's new sheriff. Best Mann For The Job is by the writer/artist team of Chris and Erica Well. Read it from the beginning at StudioWell.com. Watch the trailer on YouTube.