Thursday, February 16, 2006

POST #200: MAKE MINE AMAZON

Based on the advice of suspense novelists Brandilyn Collins (Web of Lies, in stores now) and Creston Mapes (Full Tilt, hitting shelves in March), I have now officially joined the ranks of authors who also blog on Amazon.com. (Which means when my wife asks, "And if your friends jumped off a bridge, would you jump off, too?" I am afraid the only honest answer would be, "Yes. Yes, I would." )

Find my shiny new Amazon blog here. Down along the side under "Change What You Receive From Chris Well," you can click to make my Amazon blog visible on the front page whenever it's updated.

More about Amazon Connect. More Amazon Connect Authors.
Post a Comment

Die Laughing: Funny Crime and Mystery Fiction

SHE'S THE SHERIFF!

A woman with a complicated past returns home to become the small town's new sheriff. Best Mann For The Job is by the writer/artist team of Chris and Erica Well. Read it from the beginning at StudioWell.com. Watch the trailer on YouTube.