Thursday, April 13, 2006

DELIVER US FROM EVELYN: HIT THE STREETS


I really need to form a "street team" for Deliver Us From Evelyn—but have just been so swamped with writing (including Kansas City Novel #3).

For those unfamiliar with the concept of street teams, many rock and hip-hop artists will arm loyal fans and friends with materials to spread the word about their latest album or concert. And we know word-of-mouth is the most powerful advertising of all.

I have the promo copies of the book. I have the bookmarks. I have the postcards. I have the flyers. Now, I just need to get past my brainlock and make use of them.

Any suggestions on how to get started would be welcome ...
Post a Comment

Die Laughing: Funny Crime and Mystery Fiction

SHE'S THE SHERIFF!

A woman with a complicated past returns home to become the small town's new sheriff. Best Mann For The Job is by the writer/artist team of Chris and Erica Well. Read it from the beginning at StudioWell.com. Watch the trailer on YouTube.