If big-selling novelists have taught us anything, it is that word-of-mouth is the most effective promotion of all. It is more important than any advertisement, more important than any press release.
As you should know by now, I have a lovely new zany crime thriller on sale in stores coast-to-coast, Deliver Us From Evelyn (Harvest House). It has only been available a few weeks, and early reviews are great.
If you want to help spread the word (I promise to remember you when I am famous), here are some helpful things you can do:
1) Talk up Deliver Us From Evelyn on your blog or website. (Send me a link and I will send readers your way.)
2) Email your friends and family and tell them to print out this form and take it to their local bookseller.
3) Email your friends and family and encourage them to order the novel online from Amazon.com or Christianbook.com or one of the many other fine online retail stores.
4) Encourage your local bookseller to carry Deliver Us From Evelyn on their shelves.
5) Post a review of Deliver Us From Evelyn on Amazon.com or Christianbook.com or one of the many other fine online retail stores.
6) Create an Amazon Listmania! list and include Deliver Us From Evelyn.
7) Encourage your church bookstore to carry Deliver Us From Evelyn.
8) Encourage your church's book discussion group to discuss Deliver Us From Evelyn.
9) Ask your local library to carry Deliver Us From Evelyn.
10) Do some amazing thing that gets you on ABC's Good Morning America. When Diane Sawyer asks about your amazing story say, "Enough about me, Diane, let's talk about Deliver Us From Evelyn."
This is just for starters, of course. And I know you can also think of some lovely and helpful ideas—you are ever so smart and talented! As always, thank you for your support.
(My name is Chris Well and I approve this message.)
DELIVER US FROM EVELYN: HIT THE STREETS
ITW SPOTLIGHT ON CHRIS WELL (ME)