Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Still in and out this week ...

I am still preoccupied with writing my next novel (due to the publisher in a matter of days). As we try to get back on schedule, I hope to post at least one author interview this week. In the meantime, three items of business:

I have joined the Squidoo revolution. Check out my new Squidoo page: What an Editor Wants / What a Novelist Needs

Sign up for my free quarterly newsletter, "Well Read," and be eligibile for the free drawings!

I continue to receive some nice comments for my short-short crime story at Flashing in the Gutters, "Ruin."
Post a Comment

Die Laughing: Funny Crime and Mystery Fiction

SHE'S THE SHERIFF!

A woman with a complicated past returns home to become the small town's new sheriff. Best Mann For The Job is by the writer/artist team of Chris and Erica Well. Read it from the beginning at StudioWell.com. Watch the trailer on YouTube.