Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Busy, busy writing

I've been absent from blogging the past several days. Part of it is the job-seeking, sure -- but I'm also busy working on my new cozy mystery for Heartsong Presents: Mysteries. (I have three books due by February, so I don't have any time to waste.) My daily progress is greatly helped by my nifty new Neo word processor, which has turned out even better than I hoped -- it's lightweight, sturdy, a convenient size, includes word count and spell check, and reportedly runs for 700 hours on three AA batteries. I love it.

Post a Comment

Die Laughing: Funny Crime and Mystery Fiction

SHE'S THE SHERIFF!

A woman with a complicated past returns home to become the small town's new sheriff. Best Mann For The Job is by the writer/artist team of Chris and Erica Well. Read it from the beginning at StudioWell.com. Watch the trailer on YouTube.