Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Home recuperating

Well, I turned in my manuscript for Nursing A Grudge: A Kentucky Geezers Mystery to my publisher and then Tuesday morning went into for my dental surgery. (Not fun.) Had my post-op visit this morning, and the dentist said things look pretty good. I'm scheduled to go back in 12 days and get my stitches out.

In the meantime, two weeks of liquids and soft foods. I plan to spend the rest of this week being really lazy: sleeping, watching DVDs, and reading.

Monday, I have to get cracking on the second Kentucky Geezers mystery, Burying The Hatchet ...

Related links:
Kentucky Geezers 2009
The humiliation of revisions
Mainly Mystery Interviews
Heartsong Presents Mysteries: The Authors!

Post a Comment

Die Laughing: Funny Crime and Mystery Fiction

SHE'S THE SHERIFF!

A woman with a complicated past returns home to become the small town's new sheriff. Best Mann For The Job is by the writer/artist team of Chris and Erica Well. Read it from the beginning at StudioWell.com. Watch the trailer on YouTube.