Friday, August 21, 2009

Sorry for the delay

If you've noted the lack of posts the past couple of weeks, I've been busy nursing a painful injury, and then this week I spent four days at the hospital. No worries - I'm (probably) fine. I've got medicine, am home resting, and will be seeing a couple of different doctors in the coming weeks.

All of which is to say, I've not had much time for email or the Internet. (This week, it wasn't even available to me.)

But I'm at home and on the mend. Onward!
Post a Comment

Die Laughing: Funny Crime and Mystery Fiction

SHE'S THE SHERIFF!

A woman with a complicated past returns home to become the small town's new sheriff. Best Mann For The Job is by the writer/artist team of Chris and Erica Well. Read it from the beginning at StudioWell.com. Watch the trailer on YouTube.