Friday, October 30, 2009
The Buzz (Oct 30): CASTLE vs. FIREFLY
01. Castle: "Space Cowboy" (Firefly/Serenity)
02.[Castle ABC] Save Castle... Again! How To Save A Show [The Fray]
03. Best Mann: It's 'lectric!
04. Vote for your favorite fictional sheriff!
05. The problem of writing 'when the spirit moves you'
06. eBooks: Traditional Publishing Vs. Self Publishing
07. Mr. Monk is Online
08. Best Mann: You're that new lady sheriff aint'cha?
09. Everybody's got an opinion
10. James Patterson signed for 17 books through 2010
11. Best Mann: Bigfoot, Kryptonite, and Mogo-Pogo
12. 'Twilight' author steals 'Breaking Dawn'?
13. Donald Westlake: Gone, Not Forgotten
14. How To Write a Cozy Mystery
15. Mystery TV Themes: NBC MYSTERY MOVIE
16. Mystery TV Themes: HARDY BOYS / NANCY DREW
17. Kenneth Branagh is WALLANDER
18. Are you "Monkish"?
19. (TIE) Mystery TV Themes: PETER GUNN
19. (TIE) Mystery TV Themes: THE SAINT
SHE'S THE SHERIFF!
A woman with a complicated past returns home to become the small town's new sheriff. Best Mann For The Job is by the writer/artist team of Chris and Erica Well. Read it from the beginning at StudioWell.com. Watch the trailer on YouTube.