The links getting the most hits this week at The Thrill of it All ...
01. Edward Woodward (1930-2009) (Crime TV Themes: THE EQUALIZER w/ CALLAN)
02. Best Mann: Knock Knock
03. Everyody still hates Brad Meltzer in paperback.
04. Authors on Facebook and Twitter
05. Castle: "Space Cowboy" (Firefly vs. Serenity)
06. MWA vs Harlequin
07. James Patterson-branded e-reader
08. I, ALEX CROSS by James Patterson
09. Too much magic
10. Best Mann: This can only end badly
11. Who knew the Starsky and Hutch theme had words?
12. eBooks: Traditional Publishing Vs. Self Publishing
13. Mr. Monk is Online
14. James Patterson signed for 17 books through 2010
15. Best Mann: You're that new lady sheriff aint'cha?
16. How to write a cozy mystery
17. Q&A: RANDY SINGER (Self Incrimination)
18. KILLER Q&A: J.T. ELLISON All the Pretty Girls
19. KILLER Q&A: DEREK NIKITAS (Pyres)
20. BRAND VS. VARIETY