The links getting the most hits this week at The Thrill of it All ...
01. Christmas Can Be Murder: 10 Seasonal Mystery Titles
02. I, ALEX CROSS by James Patterson
03. Interview: CAROL HIGGINS CLARK
04. James Patterson-branded e-reader
05. Best Mann: No sudden moves!
06. Crime Fiction Alphabet: H is for Homicide Trinity
07. Breaking through: When mysteries become lit
08. MWA vs Harlequin
09. Everyody still hates Brad Meltzer in paperback.
10. Authors on Facebook and Twitter
11. Edward Woodward (1930-2009)
12. Castle: "Space Cowboy" (Firefly vs. Serenity)
13. Mr. Monk is Online
14. MONK final season
15. How to Write a Cozy Mystery
16. James Patterson: He's everywhere! He's everywhere!
17. Murder She Wrote: THE HIGHLAND FLING MURDERS
18. Best Mann: Knock-Knock
19. Are you "Monkish"?
20. eBooks: Traditional Publishing Vs. Self Publishing
Bonus: Getting the most hits at our sister blog, Crime TV ...
01. Crime TV Themes: IT TAKES A THIEF
02. Crime TV Themes: THE HARDY BOYS &NANCY DREW
03. Crime TV Themes: THE ROCKFORD FILES
04. Who knew the Starsky and Hutch theme had words?
05. Kenneth Branagh is WALLANDER
04. Crime TV Themes: BATMAN 1966 (w/ THE ODD COUPLE)
05. Crime TV Themes: MONK
06. Crime TV Themes: NBC MYSTERY MOVIE
07. Crime TV Themes: PETER GUNN
08. Crime TV Themes: THE AVENGERS w/ THE NEW AVENGERS
08. Crime TV Themes: THE MAGICIAN
09. Crime TV Themes: MANNIX
10. Crime TV Themes: HAWAII FIVE-O