Here are 10 free Christmas mysteries and crime stories you can read online -- including classic entries starring Sherlock Holmes and Father Brown! Authors listed in alphabetical order:
01. "The Flying Stars" (Father Brown)
by G.K. Chesterton (1874-1936)
02. "Dr. Marigold's Prescription"
by Charles Dickens (1812-1870)
03. "The Adventure of the Blue Carbuncle" (Sherlock Holmes)
by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (1859-1930)
04. "The Thieves Who Couldn't Help Sneezing"
by Thomas Hardy (1840-1928)
05. "A Chaparral Christmas Gift"
by O. Henry (1862-1910)
06. "The Three Travellers"
by Edward D. Hoch (1930-2008)
07. "Silent Night"
by Marcia Muller
08. "Here Comes Santa Claus"
by Bill Pronzini
09. "Dancing Dan's Christmas"
by Damon Runyon (1884-1946)
10. "Henry's Gift"
by Chris Well (yes, that's me)
Christmas Can Be Murder: 10 Seasonal Mystery Titles
Suggest a Christmas Title
SHE'S THE SHERIFF!
A woman with a complicated past returns home to become the small town's new sheriff. Best Mann For The Job is by the writer/artist team of Chris and Erica Well. Read it from the beginning at StudioWell.com. Watch the trailer on YouTube.