Monday, January 16, 2012

Coming next month: Chris Well's THRILL OF IT ALL podcast!

'[Kerns ? in front of microphone] (LOC)' photo (c) 1925, The Library of Congress - license: http://www.flickr.com/commons/usage/Well, friends, one of my resolutions for 2012 is to be more proactive about my career as a novelist. And part of achieving that is launching a podcast series: The working title is "Chris Well's Thrillercast" and it will appear here on The Thrill of it All every week. (Give or take.)

Each episode will be built around serializing a free audiobook of my crime and mystery fiction, plus assorted news and the like. (And credit where it's due: I am stealing the format for the podcast from author Scott Sigler.)

The first Monday in February, we kick things off with a 10-part audiobook serializing my mystery story "Don't Fall For That Trick." And then future episodes will serialize my novels.

I've got a whole author's to-do list for 2012—and my podcast is just the beginning! So let's all meet back here on Monday, Feb 6, and we'll see whether I make my first deadline. :)

Related links:
Podcasting Toolbox: 70+ Podcasting Tools and Resources (Mashable.com)
Podcasting Tools
5 Steps To Make Your Own Author Podcast (The Creative Penn)
Use Skype and GarageBand to make a podcast that sounds great (Macworld)
DIY RiffTrax: MAKE Interviews MST3K's Mike Nelson (MAKE)
Post a Comment

Die Laughing: Funny Crime and Mystery Fiction

SHE'S THE SHERIFF!

A woman with a complicated past returns home to become the small town's new sheriff. Best Mann For The Job is by the writer/artist team of Chris and Erica Well. Read it from the beginning at StudioWell.com. Watch the trailer on YouTube.